Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Such a relief!

To know that I am not alone, and not crazy!
(Well, I am, but not in the way I was thinking.)
I very much dislike those moments where I feel like the only one in this place with my feet stuck in the mud and not a clue what to do next.  I have always been a reluctant decision-maker. It takes me so long to do things and sometimes and I will go back and forth and go over and over things in my mind without making much progress!
(Seriously dislike this about myself).
Anyway, I just wanted to say THANK YOU again for your sweet comments and for taking the time to send such helpful information my way. It has really helped break down this wall I feel I've had in front of my face and I can finally move forward!
Despite the fact that today is CD3, I feel more hopeful than I have in months and I know our journey is about to take a turn for the better. I am SO excited to go see that new Dr. I mentioned.  We heard him tell his story at an event recently. Long story short, he had a high paying job but felt uneasy about prescribing contraception and was feeling increasingly discouraged by the methods of many in the medical community. He prayed and gave up his job and moved his family to TX and now runs his practice according to the teachings of the church. (NFP and NO contraception!) He said "I don't have to necessarily be a dr. but I do have to be right with God." Awesome! Anyway, he works with infertile couples and he said he would do more extensive testing with me to find out if there is anything else going on. I am definitely looking forward to this because I've never really had anyone do this. It just felt like past drs have done a basic overview so who knows?
DH and I have an appt. April 13th. (Friday the 13th to be exact....oooh spooky ;)
Basically, I am so ready to move forward in our journey and I am excited to see what God has in store for us!
I like to think that this view from our backyard is proof that good things are coming...



Today I am thankful for this community and for their advice and
prayers! It means so very much to have a place to go when you
need help not going crazy! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for that appointment!!!

    And yes, that picture is definitely proof that good things are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic! Yes! Praying for great things to be coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for your appointment. In my family Friday the 13th is good luck. My parents on Friday the 13th. ;) I hope the Dr is able to provide answers and path forward.

    ReplyDelete