Thursday, June 21, 2012

Really?!

Are you seriously kidding me, AF??!
I cannot start my bloodwork until CD5 and I cannot get to CD5 if you won't just come already!!

I have HAD IT with you and your ridiculous antics so will you please stop tormenting me with this pre-CD1 spotting and just start for real!! UGH.

I hate over-analyzing everything!
I just want to be done with this last cycle and move on so we can get some answers!

I even give you permission to come this time and then you have to make it that much harder by messing with my mind.

Do.
Not.
Need.
This.
Right now.

I am SO over you, AF.

Feels good to write that down somewhere. Do NOT like being extra emotional. Sorry to be a downer...




Thankful for a God who is patient with me even when I'm not patient at all.

5 comments:

  1. I hate her as much as you do!! You suck AF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know how that is. I routinely had spotting before and after AF before I found Dr. Hilgers. So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid AF! I have spotting pre and post AF too...so annoying! (Though my FCP said that if it's less than 3 days of spotting then the first day of spotting is actually CD1...pre surgery I never had less than 3 days of spotting though...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is patient with you, with all of us, fortunately! I am sorry about AF....I just said a prayer for you, friend.

    ReplyDelete