Monday, June 4, 2012

Over the freaking MOON



with excitement for my dear sister FMTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm, hello miracle baby!!


This is literally the only thing I have been able to think about since they told Dh and I on Saturday morning. Everything I do and start thinking is quickly interrupted by....HOLY COW, J is HAVING A BABY!!!

 Pregnancy announcements are usually so difficult to hear but this one was met with tears of pure surprise and joy and jumping up and down and ohmygoodnessisthisreallyhappening???! They have waited, prayed, cried, wondered, hoped and been through SO much and I am just beyond myself with JOY for this sweet, wonderful couple.

I will probably never ever understand God and His timing, but I know now the amazing feeling that can come from success after a long IF struggle. And it is not even happening to me! I am only feeling this secondhand and it only makes me more excited than ever for when our big day comes. I have read many of your blogs who have had exciting news to share recently and so I hope these miracles keep spreading to those of you who are still waiting..

This is the biggest dose of hope I have had in a loooong time.  This is seriously like hope crack to me and I will probably be bugging her quite often for a fresh supply.

I have told her before that when I pray for all of us to conceive, I have prayed for her boat to come first, but that mine won't be too far behind ;)

Now hers has come and I am praying that God will let us all meet this sweet little soul in 9 months.




Today I am thankful to God that He has blessed this family.
Praying he will keep mama and baby safe and healthy.
And thankful for the reminder that miracles DO happen.




Ps. Thank you for the prayers for my appt on Friday. It was too late to start testing this cycle, so I will begin the full cycle bloodwork next time. Was a bit disappointed that we cannot start right away, but God's timing is perfect, right?

5 comments:

  1. I think everyone was doing a little happy dance for J yesterday!!! I still am!!! Praying for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears and goosebumps and more tears!!!! Thank you sister for writing such a beautiful post!!!! Love you so much and totally don't mind being your "hope crack" supplier!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the BEST when such a great person is blessed with a pregnancy ... and such an inspiration for those still waiting. :-) I'm praying your boat sails soon!!!

    ReplyDelete